Tuesday 7 April 2009

Yeah so blogging hasn't happened in a while. Seems as though more people I know in real life have been privy to my blog and that has been made clear to me, so I can write less and less under the guise on anonymity. I have been asked about somethings written here, and felt the need to defend, explain away, or edify them. I could always start a new totally anonymous blog, or just write in my infamous word document I have had for the past coupla years. Or, I could just think and not write, or type an email and them delete it. Hmm endless options. roll.eyes.

I feel a little deviant right now, I am typing this blog entry and there are people waiting in line to use a computer at the swanky new kimmel lab where i wrote my post several weeks ago in rage that Jsex wouldn't let me into his grad student town hall. Memories abound, and yet I remain the same. I should send some all-important emails, right now.

I haven't said anything here yet, but for those of you who crave my voice in writing and pursue regular updates, this should soften the blow of negligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment