Sunday 22 February 2009

2 songs: killer queen and bohemian rhapsody.Why is Queen so good? The contrast, the assured sound that persists through the songs despite the erratic words and genre, the crispness coupled with the childlike carefreeness. The asymmetry. These contribute to the goodness, but are really just words.

I am currently polishing off a zesty bag of sour cream and onion ruffled potato chips. I dislike sour cream and onions but together in the form of whiteish/greenish powder stuck to the fried ridges in a chip, well the only word I have is "mmm". Are there other words like that, 3 of the same letter? There is zzz, kkk (more acronynm). So the chips: I put one or a few into my mouth onto the front part of my tongue, let out some preliminary chews,let them soak for about 2 seconds, and then suck vigorously inward so that I extract a juice that is flavored and spicy oil. And that's all for the chips, folks, the inside of the bag has been licked, once shiny silver with oil, now slicked down silver with a thin coating of my laden saliva on it, especially in the bottom corners where the crumbs tend to frequent.

Is doing an extracurricular hobby type activity for ten hours in one weekend excessive? Is this blog excessive? I have gotten pretty positive feedback thus far, be it through comments here (although those are sparse) facebook, in person, or telepathically (the most and least at the same time) And I thank y'all for your continued concerted efforts to bolster my back.

Whistles away now, because I did not sleep for 2 nights now. Fading fast, bleary and dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment