Friday 20 February 2009

Questions & Rhymes: updated after the JUMP

Questions

1. TBNYU reports that negotiations have begun. Who exactly is doing the negotiating, and when is it/has it been taking place?

-"we'll fund TWELVE Gaza kids NYU educations. k?"
-NO can do. It must be 13.

2. What is mace? What is tear gas? What is pepper spray?

-one or more of these was used tonight. I know this because at about 1:20 AM I a guy near me began pouring out the contents of his SmartWater bottle into the eyes on the man next to him, as this man pulled down his eyelids. I asked "why are you pouring water on his face?" -"He got maced." was the curt reply. Maced man was groaning a bit, or perhaps that was just my heart.

3. Is charlie (aka: hero of our time) missing class for this?

4. Why, oh why would any of these students be willing to be arrested and expelled? Arrested, fine. But expelled? That means even more wasted money that goes into Sexton's butt pocket.

5. Why doesn't the world remember that we are all people? We're all the same. They shouldn't try their gosh darndest to amplify alleged differences in the name of boredom, or more ironically, democracy.

6. Where is Jsex in all of this? I daresay he be renamed John "low-profiler" Sexton

Rhymez

democracy + hypocrisy
exposure + disclosure
B-A-N-A-N-A-S + T-U-I-T-I-O-N
school + school
streets + streets
something-eese + "fuck the police"
justified + occupied
impossible + possible

Wittyish Sign:

"Sex Fuckston"


bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment