Saturday 14 February 2009

ok so essentially nobody is reading this but me. if i even count as a reader. Am I reading the words in my head before i think them/write/type them/ say them/ execute them? What does reading even mean?

I played hockies all day today. Now I'm eating Lay's "Baked!" potato chips, and they are horrendous. cooking something in an alternative way is fine and respectable, but nobody, nobody wants to munch of flat skin colored pieces of dried parchment that resound in their ears as they try and chew the flaky mess.

Well that did it, now I'm not finishing the bag.

"It's in the bag." = we will win. I like that phrase.

I wish it was tomorrow, and then the next day. I wish I was more sure of my feelings about Grandma dying. She is going to die very soon. They know it, she knows it, and I know it. I mean, I am trying to know it, but it's tough. And it's tough to know whether I know it or not.

Hockey here in the city is nice. It's got a rough and worn edge to it, and after about 8 months of playing with these crowds I feel somewhat comfortable. Well, sometimes more than somewhat. Can't believe it's been 8 months though. What a good prosperous activity for me to involve myself in, and minimally pricey. On the smother hand. There are some less stable and some more stable people. Is it a community? A hockey community? or are we just people. I'm leaning towards the people side.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Elana,

    Yes you have readers. Im sorry to hear about your grandmother; if you feel down remember yur friends are always there for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We most certainly are. And at least half of us are capable of correctly punctuating and spelling.

    It's never easy losing someone that's close to you, but it's a small mercy that you will in time forget how much it hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat pringles. It is the solution to all of the above problems. If you don't know how, then you aren't thinking hard enough.

    ReplyDelete