Thursday 19 February 2009

Budget Disclosure as Buzz Word

I am curious to see what will go down as the potential for altercation and friction between students of TBNYU! and the administration/(may spill over onto security guards) increases.

I do not with to disclose my identity here, although it is not too difficult to figure out, but let us see how the 'Kimmel Occupation' unfolds.

Something I've noticed: people inflate everything. And shamelessly, too. Like, say I am in WSP and someone begins to remove their clothes, and then someone else follows suit (hehe). I will mostly likely be audibly privy to a cell phone call from a passerby like myself to one of their friends/ confidantes, in which they will assert something along the lines of "everyone in the park is stripping!"

Inflation comes in different forms. Not everything is worth saying, and if something is worth saying, but nothing else, then perhaps it should'nt be.

I took a nap before. I sort of meant to, sort of didn't. That has been happening pretty much since I began college. The sleeping during the day thing. Am I just doing it for additional stimulation? That is my biggest fear and also my biggest comfort (that it is pinpointable). About anything. Ever. I woke up and was confused for a sec about what day and time it was, you know, the whole bit. But something that crossed my mind before I drifted into slumber was this blog.
I realize that earlier tonight I wrote about the escapade finding the crackers in the garbage outside of Gristede's, and I could have slapped my forehead repeatedly. I did not want this blog to be a mere journal, where I write stuff that happens to me and stuff I feel somewhat strongly about. I don't know what I want it to be, but I want to to shine like a super-superstar and be different from all the others. How do I get to that point? And how can I put my feelings into words without sounding like every other college student in the blogospheah?

No comments:

Post a Comment