Sunday 15 February 2009

To keep Me Going

I think that is why I do stuff. And everyone. And I can make that assertion about the whole world too. But frisbee practice is soon. NYU women's ultimate frisbee. It's a phenomenon all its own. Maybe I should make a list of phenomena. Sometime I will. Or maybe I just dub something a phenomenon because it distances it and makes me feel that my feelings of apprehension and unsureness towards it are more valid. Some stuff, I feel like I have mastered/ conquered. Cooper Frisbee I have mastered. It was something that used to cause me thoughts like "who are these people, what right do i have to play with them, am i a part of this group, am i good enough, etc" but now I don't have those thoughts anymore, in fact, I often have opposing thoughts. But NYU frisbee, im still somewhere along the continuum. Probably that's just how it will always be. I need to remember to consciously weight the pros and cons before I invest in it, or anything, though. That seems like a sensical way to make decisions.

Some people can't spell! Even full grown college kids or adults, dub them as you wish, cannot spell. I don't understand this, yet another phenomenon, of a differing scale. I mean it's forgiveable if you cannot spell "comeuppance" but not something like "facetious" or "reminisce." You know who you are. Actually, you don't. And neither do I. But I know that you're out there.
Speaking of MLA, take note of my punctuation and capitalization. That is novel.

You may wonder: Why is this blog called "Crystal Caves?" (read: crystal caveth) (don't).

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of MLA, if you are going to paragraph by skipping a line and not indenting, you want to skip a line before you write, "Speaking of MLA."

    ReplyDelete