Saturday 21 February 2009

Crumbs + Satisfaction

crumbs are cool because they get into the nooky nitty gritty spots of my life. For starters, my keyboard. For middlers, the floor mixed with dust and wayward hair under my desk. For finishers, my goshdarn fingernails!

The statistician, er, satisfaction that I get from cleaning the crumbs out of my keyboard is severalfold.

Fold 1: The q-tip never fails to emerge from betwixt my keys with at least some discoloration, from either dust, food, or general grime! (who, bee tee dub, was the most inspiring war general in all of the 20th century.)
Fold 2: I get to blow a short hard burst of air every so often to disrupt the 9.8 m/s squared force that gravity is exerting on them
Fold 3: After I've done as much as I can i look on the screen and see that I have sufficiently fucked up my computer, sent several people spam- like IMs, and google searched lengthy combinations of numbers, letters, and punctuation marks, all inadvertently!

I thoroughly got distracted. I'm listening to some queen songs over and ovary.
It's kinda nice. My body is shot to heck, but I cannot stay in this cabin(et) until sleepytime. I shall try and find some ruckus to be a part of. Best case scenario- it will involve good pizza, garlic knots (ok maybe not both, that'd be hella indulgent, especially after playing hockey for a record 7 hours.) puns, words, body communication, laughter, and substance. Oh, and hopefully it won't include money, politics, buzzwords, exploitation, sexploitation, drudgery, small-talk, and fallacies.

That's a lot more negatives than positives right there. Hmm.

Over Under Through- anywhere a mouse can go is where you'll find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment