Tuesday 31 March 2009

chocolate

Yeah so yesterday I ate too much chocolate. Let's see.

Chocolate chip muffin from whole foods, hefty portion of dark chocolate bar, chocolate covered something-or-others, trader joes peanut butter cups, dark chocolate covered grahams from starbucks. Uber decadent, all of 'em, and made me bounce off the walls. I was wondering what it was that was making me tap and stomp and bang and dash and run and chatter. Too much immersion in autism? A definite possibility. But no, I'd rather blame it on the cacao intake.

My computer is being attacked. I can't say much more, because you, dear reader, might be the attacker, or get a hardon at the prospect of me asserting such a guile and wish to give it a whirl.

*Goes to the kitchen to get some more of that blasted chocolate bar*

meta: hey, is this me being a typical woman? In the year 2009? Not being able to stop eating chocolate, and then blogging about it?

No. I am blogging for other reasons:
1. Putting off writing papers
2. Putting off ASL HW
3. Inspired by a glorious blogpliment I recieved upon waking up this morning via email from a modern-day scholar in resident of christ.
About that, honesty is all I've got. That, and a host of other useful / useless things. But I have been trying to cut away at the crap, i.e. dearth of honesty and mollassessizing parts of my life and thought processes recently, becuase honesty is just better. Except for when I steal shit. ha

2 comments:

  1. Im Sorrrrrrrrryyyy!!!!!
    And reading your blog at 4am

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you sorry about, dear anonymous blog reader? show yo'self.

    ReplyDelete