Tuesday 3 March 2009

Start Wearing Purple

So I have had this Avril Lavigne song in my head for several hours now: the one that begins like this"

"Let's talk this over/ its not like we're dead, was it something I did/ was it something you said"

I don'tknow why, but i didnt like it. so In my limited mental arsenal, I ploughed hastily through the reachable songs while in my respite-shower (read: shower) and came up with a sorta viable replacement: Gogol Bordello's "Start Wearing purple." Fine. Onto the meaty stuff:

Here's what I want to touch on:

My Sister Reads My Blog!

yes, folks. she does. my one and only sibling who I have been trying to remain neutral and objective towards has been privy to certain vague references of secrets that only I and my heart know! But I must forge ahead, for it is a strong signal of goodness that no reprimands or patronizing comments have been put forth.

Showew blogging: I wish I had a waterproof computer. I would love to blog in the shower. Instead of try to givfe my own shoulders a subpar massage rubbing soap with "cleansing beads" down my trapezius.

Ramen noodle soup: for 59 cents I bought dinner. Those are the burbs, I spose. Fatigue is overtaking me as my scintillating wit takes a one-way trip down memory lane...

4 comments:

  1. Start Wearing Purple is the shiz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_81l4DXlwM

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do u expect? shes home all day with nothing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i guess i expected relative disinterest

    pun intended

    ReplyDelete