Tuesday 24 March 2009

tomboy

I am one. I looked it up on urbandic and I fit the bills.

So the wedding last night was as it will be.

I greeted, was greeted, was kissed on the cheek, was asked how I was, to which I replied "good, how about you?" instead of the expected "baruch hashem and you?" but my intentional folly was overlooked all of the time.

Funny/Awful thing: About College.
They ask me- what am i doing in college? how much longer do i have? what will i end up with when i finish?

And then some ask "oh, so they let you out of college to come to the chasunah?! Very nice, ..."
"so what, is it like a sleepaway camp/school, and you live there?"

And someone asked me if I'd be coming to BP for the shabbos sheva brachos. I replied with a vague "perhaps." I was met with a curious look. "what does "perhaps" mean?"

nuff sed.

Yes, I am writing off an entire sect of people based on the ignorance of a select few.

enter enter, enter enter, i keep pressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment