Thursday 5 March 2009

I won't shave my legs

at least not yet. And now I don't even have this pressure hanging over me like an obese cloud named O. Beece McLeod dribbling into my aura-space.

In layman's terms, that means that I quit a certain sports team I am on with a bunch of pretty mainstream girls, and I now feel less pressure to shave my legs for when it's warmer outside or I wear shorts, an arbitrary grooming habit in which most mainstream girls partake.

Why don't I want to shave my legs? Everyone does it, for a girl to have black leg hair is unbecoming and unconventional in an unattractive way, and will probably lend itself to being the impetus of one or more of the following terms being purposefully conjured in ogler's heads: hippy, dirty, gross, boyish, unclean, animal, manly. I can't think of any more right now, but if you are reading this and have any primer words in your head that might describe my unshaven leggeth, do share.

This may all be a subsubconscious ploy for me to other myself from those who I wish to be a part of so dearly and desperately. But assuming it is not, I can commence with my tirade against girls who play sports who are not myself and few select others, and barrel ahead with brazen anonymity.

The above paragraph housed somewhat substantive points in my mind but now that I reread it it might as well say "Bullshit smothered in grandiloquence." So "sue" me.

No comments:

Post a Comment