Monday 2 March 2009

An apple in the face of adversity

Everything went wrong yesterday. And here's a tip: when shit goes down, don't let your only food intake be ice cream, chips, chocolate, candy, and peanut butter. Even though they taste the best, they are the worst.

so everything sucks, right? and then i had to walk for 25 minutes this morning into the biting chilly wind and fat wet snnowflakes that i began to not be able to distinguish from my own tears.

Flubsequently, I am deciding to opt out of class this morning, at least my first one. I have three. I might plotz. I'm wholly unprepared and been having asthmatic trouble breathing for almost a day now.

So yesterday after everything went wrong at Bobst, I came home and planned to dip into my newly purchased crispy promising apple from Trader's joe. Of course it was not where I left it. My damn suitemates strike again. And when confronted, they deny, deny, deny. It occurs to me that I am going to far when I find myself scouring their respective trash cans for a recently deposited apple core.

NYU Frisbee practice:

clearly I am the worst on the team, I suck so hard, and I essentially ruin the flow of the stack, plays, cuts, and every other structurally sound piece of the system that they promote. What else can I say? I thought I was on my way to being in good shape. I thought I was in good shape. If I can pay 7 hours of hockey straight, I can't be that lackadaisical.

Now I'm jittery from proventil. fast heartbeat, whelmed ambiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment